15 thoughts on “Our (Avatar) Learning Community”

1. My avatar is a small shadow demon. I chose this picture because my username is shadowdemon and I have no soul. It’s also a pretty cute little shadow demon :3

2. For my avatar, I chose to use a picture of this years World Cup soccer ball. This year I am playing on a local soccer team, which is super fun. I aslso really like watching the MLS (major league soccer) on TV. Soccer is important to me and I feel like to picture represented me well.

3. My avatar is a picture of a game character named Kirby. I chose this picture because Kirby has the painting ability and I like to draw and paint too. I also chose this picture because it shows how creative I am.

4. I chose a cat with hearts around it because I love cats alot and they make me happy. I have one of my own and the cat looks so cute

5. My avatar is a penguin because there one of my favourite animals and it’s a penguin from one of my favourite childhood shows

6. For my avatar I chose to use bitmoji. I chose it because I love to use animation. I find it so fun to make yourself on a screen. Also, with bitmoji you can get your character to do different things and have different faces and send them to friends.

7. I chose the basketball skins in Fortnite as my avatar. I used this avatar because I play Fortnite and love basketball. In the picture the Fortnite basketball skins are playing basketball 🏀 so that is why I chose it.

8. A chose this as my avatar I because its a tiny bit of a really beautiful sky that our whole family saw together on a trip and I have some really good memories of that sky.

9. I chose my avatar as my bitmoji because I like this app and all of its emojis. I also use this app a lot for other social media apps. That’s why I like it.

10. For my avatar I chose a picture of bananas. Mostly because it symbolizes my video game name. It’s the name for my social media and all my video games, and bananas are a great source of potassium.

11. I chose my avatar because, well its a long story, but I like Pineapples, and they are you what I use for everything.

12. My avatar is a picture of mountain biking. Mountain biking has been my big passion since I was little. I also love to do dirt jump races. Dirt jumpers are types of bikes that you get big air with and they are meant to jump to really high heights because they can absorb the landing. That is why I chose this avatar